A woman years ago claimed that Lil Wayne fathered her son. A judge ruled that he pay nearly $5,000 a month and for his medical insurance and has been. Lil Wayne took a paternity test and he isn’t the father.
The team thinks he should get his money back, but that probably won’t happen. Safaree was robbed and the entire ordeal was caught on camera. Three men were arrested including one of which Safaree allegedly knew.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- John David Washington Explains Why He Used To Lie About Being Denzel Washington’s Son
- Daniel Kaluuya To Star As Fred Hampton In ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Oprah Erects 26 Billboards Around Louisville Calling For Justice For Breonna Taylor
- Op Alert: Republicans Fear Kanye West Presidential Run Could Backfire On Donald Trump
- LeBron James Has The Perfect Response To Donald Trump Not Watching NBA Restart Games
- Music Producer Detail Arrested on Multiple Sexual Assault Charges
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus