A woman years ago claimed that Lil Wayne fathered her son. A judge ruled that he pay nearly $5,000 a month and for his medical insurance and has been. Lil Wayne took a paternity test and he isn’t the father.
The team thinks he should get his money back, but that probably won’t happen. Safaree was robbed and the entire ordeal was caught on camera. Three men were arrested including one of which Safaree allegedly knew.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Da Brat Worried That Coming Out Would Cause Her Late Grandmother To Be Judged By Church Members
- Lauren London Is Already Educating Her Sons About How To Deal With Police [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Things Only Black Mamas Say [WATCH]
- Killer Mike Discusses Ways To Combat Systemic Racism [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Secret Recordings Capture Police Officers Framing & Beating Innocent Residents In Mount Vernon, NY
- Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Called Him A “N*gger” After Murdering Him
- Virginia Governor To Announce Removal Of Robert E. Lee Statue In Richmond
- Gary’s Tea: Da Brat Shares Her Coming Out Story & Amanda Seales Unfollows A Co-Host [VIDEO]
- AMC Theatres Has Doubt It Can Stay In Business After COVID-19 Pandemic
- Rev. Al Sharpton Delivers Eulogy At George Floyd’s Memorial Service