Considering Lil Wayne has a history of legal issues, perhaps the last thing he’d want to do is suggest his crew is armed to the teeth with gats and ready to set it on crowdy concert goers. But that’s exactly what happened with the Young Money honcho over the weekend in Austrailia after revelers began throwing items at him onstage.
We got video of Weezy performing at the Jumanji Festival in Sydney over the weekend, where all seemed fine until he was almost hit by a flying water bottle. Wayne stopped the show and calmly told the crowd the dos and don’ts of where he comes from … before making a veiled threat.
Check it out … he pointed to his crew and warned the crowd they’re packing heat. You’ll be shocked at what you hear next. But in this day and age, maybe you won’t. Worth asking … how’d Weezy’s crew get guns into Australia, which arguably has the world’s strictest gun laws?
As the outlet notes, getting firearms past the security lines down under wouldn’t be easy, so either Wayne knows the right people or his crew has guns made out of undetectable material.
- Which Murder Charge Is The Worst?
- T.I Calls For National Shopping Blackout In Response to George Floyd’s Death
- “Dear Black Brotha…” An Open Letter To Black Men In America
- Quarantine Meals: Pulled Pork Sliders With Carolina Gold Slaw Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Black Tony Is Babysitting And He’s Scared! [WATCH]
- Ro James Talks The Influence Of Gospel Music And His New Album ‘Mantic’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Kel Mitchell And His Wife Announce Their Second Baby Using “Wipe It Down” Tik Tok Challenge
- Gym Patrol Gary: White Man Loses Office Lease After Calling Police On Black Entrepreneurs Using Gym
- Looking Ready To Pop, Ciara Debuts A Platinum Blonde Lewk