Considering Lil Wayne has a history of legal issues, perhaps the last thing he’d want to do is suggest his crew is armed to the teeth with gats and ready to set it on crowdy concert goers. But that’s exactly what happened with the Young Money honcho over the weekend in Austrailia after revelers began throwing items at him onstage.
We got video of Weezy performing at the Jumanji Festival in Sydney over the weekend, where all seemed fine until he was almost hit by a flying water bottle. Wayne stopped the show and calmly told the crowd the dos and don’ts of where he comes from … before making a veiled threat.
Check it out … he pointed to his crew and warned the crowd they’re packing heat. You’ll be shocked at what you hear next. But in this day and age, maybe you won’t. Worth asking … how’d Weezy’s crew get guns into Australia, which arguably has the world’s strictest gun laws?
As the outlet notes, getting firearms past the security lines down under wouldn’t be easy, so either Wayne knows the right people or his crew has guns made out of undetectable material.
- Hot Spot: Pretty Ricky Member Arrested For COVID Joke At Disney World [VIDEO]
- Here’s Why The CDC Reduced Quarantine Time From 14 Days To 7-10 Days
- Freak Nasty! Couples Swingers Event Pinged as COVID Superspreader!
- Crystal Mason, Jailed For ‘Illegally Voting,’ Appeals Her Conviction: ‘I Refuse To Be Afraid’
- Pharrell To Launch New Podcast Series, OTHERtone
- Lil Wayne & Other Celebs Facing Criticism For Attending His Daughter’s Maskless Soiree In Covlanta
- Study Finds Houston Among Best Places To Look For Love During Pandemic
- Regina King Is Named One Of PEOPLE Magazine’s “People of the Year”
- Deaf TikToker Nakia Smith Speaks Volumes With Videos on Black American Sign Language
- Marsai Martin Is Named The Youngest Hollywood Executive Producer By The Guinness Book Of World Records