It looks like another rapper might be headed to jail for tax evasion. Ja Rule hasn’t paid taxes in nearly 11 years. He owes over $300,000 for just one year that he owes.
Headkrack believes before he goes to jail he should make one more hit so it can pop and make some money. Nas and Kelis are also having a lot of problems over their kid again. The rapper went to go pick up his son on Easter and Kelis wasn’t trying to let him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- Report: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Sailor Behind Iconic World War II Times Square Kiss Photo Dies at 95
- What Do You Need To Know?: Tekashi69 Plea Deal Revealed, He’s Telling On Everybody
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- PoPo Got The Strap: NYPD Officer Told Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On Sight, Under Investigation
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response