It looks like another rapper might be headed to jail for tax evasion. Ja Rule hasn’t paid taxes in nearly 11 years. He owes over $300,000 for just one year that he owes.
Headkrack believes before he goes to jail he should make one more hit so it can pop and make some money. Nas and Kelis are also having a lot of problems over their kid again. The rapper went to go pick up his son on Easter and Kelis wasn’t trying to let him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- If The World Was Coming To An End, What’s The Last Thing You’d Do?! [WATCH]
- NYPD Releases Footage From Outside Drake’s Apollo Concert
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Akon Faces Backlash After Gender Equality Rant Claiming Women ‘Exist To Support Men’ [WATCH]
- Florida School District Removes Toni Morrison’s ‘The Bluest Eye’ As Conservative War Against CRT Continues
- Keke Palmer Accidentally Reveals The Gender Of Her Baby
- Meagan Good Talks Living Life On Her Terms During Dark & Lovely’s ‘Making Bold Moves’ Event
- Dave Chappelle Opens Up About Canceled Show, Accuses Pro-Trans Protesters Of Inciting Violence
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Run-D.M.C. Is Done After Final MSG Performance & Doc Filming, Says D.M.C.