It looks like another rapper might be headed to jail for tax evasion. Ja Rule hasn’t paid taxes in nearly 11 years. He owes over $300,000 for just one year that he owes.
Headkrack believes before he goes to jail he should make one more hit so it can pop and make some money. Nas and Kelis are also having a lot of problems over their kid again. The rapper went to go pick up his son on Easter and Kelis wasn’t trying to let him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Woman Claims She Was Attacked By Bed Bugs While Sleeping At Disneyland Hotel
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie And Lucious Kill Kingsley With Kindness
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- White Professor Calls Police On Black Student Who Put Her Feet Up In Class [Video]
- Chance The Rapper Partners With MGM To Bring ‘Hope’ To The Big Screen
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year [VIDEO]