Keke Palmer has acted in so many films. She revealed that she loves to be challenged and hopefully in the future she will get roles that will do just that. Palmer mentioned that she wanted to play Aaliyah for a film as well as Whitney Houston.
She is excited about the release of her album “The Boss,” which will come out this year on her record label. Palmer during the interview also spoke about her industry crush and shared her last two photos she took. We can’t wait to see what more Palmer does with her career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bradley Beal Reveals He Is Unvaccinated During NBA Media Day & Questions Vaccines, Twitter Reacts
- After 11 Seasons, Cynthia Bailey Announces She’s Quitting ‘The Real Housewives Of Atlanta’
- Black Google Manager Says Security Stopped Him, Took His Badge & Questioned His Employment
- Massachusetts State Troopers Are Latest Anti-Vax Public Servants To Quit Over Vaccine Mandates
- No Cap: Drake Gives J. Cole His Flowers & Says “He’s One of The Greatest Rappers Ever”
- Will Smith Gives 50+ And Fabulous On The Cover Of GQ Magazine’s November Issue
- A Woman Cracked The Code On The Origins Of A$AP Rocky’s Met Gala Quilt
- Will Smith Gets Honest About Giving Up On Monogamy With Jada: “Marriage For Us Can’t Be A Prison”
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Ruled Overdose, Fentanyl Involved
- R. Kelly Found Guilty Of All Charges In NYC Racketeering & Sex Trafficking Trial