Keke Palmer has acted in so many films. She revealed that she loves to be challenged and hopefully in the future she will get roles that will do just that. Palmer mentioned that she wanted to play Aaliyah for a film as well as Whitney Houston.
She is excited about the release of her album “The Boss,” which will come out this year on her record label. Palmer during the interview also spoke about her industry crush and shared her last two photos she took. We can’t wait to see what more Palmer does with her career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Visionary Spike Lee To Be Honored With Directors Guild Of America’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- Issa Rae’s Raedio Signs Content Development Deal With Audible
- ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Recap: Diana Chooses Violence, Reads Monet For Filth At The Dinner Table
- Anthony Mackie To Direct Film About Civil Rights Trailblazer Claudette Colvin
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- Morehouse College Establishes Institute Centered On Black Male Research
- DJ Khaled Gifts Kanye West Rare Air Jordan 3’s, Working On Music Too
- ‘Karen’s Husband’ Arrested, Identified After Racist, Violent Tirade Attacking Teen Smoothie Shop Workers Caught On Video
- 50 Cent, Van Lathan, & Mona Scott-Young Team Up For New WeTV Series, ‘Hip Hop Homicides’