Keke Palmer has acted in so many films. She revealed that she loves to be challenged and hopefully in the future she will get roles that will do just that. Palmer mentioned that she wanted to play Aaliyah for a film as well as Whitney Houston.
She is excited about the release of her album “The Boss,” which will come out this year on her record label. Palmer during the interview also spoke about her industry crush and shared her last two photos she took. We can’t wait to see what more Palmer does with her career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 10 Child Stars From The 2000’s Who Grew Up To Be Fine AF (Some You Won’t Believe)
- Big Sean Gifts Detroit-Based Boys & Girls Club With New Production Studio
- Tennessee Barber Gives Discounts To Youngsters Who Read During Their Haircuts
- Princeton Program Aims To Increase Black Leadership In Art
- Disgusting! Almost of Americans Admit to Not Wearing Clean Underwear Everyday!
- Twins Launch Philadelphia’s First Black-Owned Delivery Service
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard
- Boosie Badazz Faces 2 Felony Charges Connected To April Drug Bust
- WTF: Here’s What Happened When A Guy Bet $100,000 On A Single Number In Roulette
- Hot Girl Summer! Wendy Williams Posts Pic With Bearded Mystery Man