Keke Palmer is turning 25 years old this year and while she isn’t ready to start a family she is okay with dating. She dates different kind of guys and not just ones in the industry. Palmer believes that you should build a friendship first then as time progresses start a relationship.
She wants a man that isn’t scared to approach her. One thing she doesn’t want is someone to come up top her after being on the treadmill when she smells. For now Palmer is focused on her career and will date when the time is right.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Front Page News: The Fourth Of July Brought Gun Violence Across The Country [WATCH]
- What Is Blackout Day? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Black Tony Scammed People Out Of Rickey Smiley Cruise Tickets! [WATCH]
- Lizzo Claps Back At Homeowner Who Kicked Her Out Of Vacation Rental Early
- 8-Year-Old Secoriea Turner Fatally Shot Near Location Of Rayshard Brooks’ Death
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Christopher Columbus Statue Recovered From Baltimore’s Harbor
- Phaedra Parks Explains Why She’s Celibate With Her Current Boyfriend Medina
- Cardi B Hops On Tik Tok Trend Showing Love To Offset Using Rasheeda’s “Marry Me” [WATCH]
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Shot 3 Times In Houston [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]