Keke Palmer is turning 25 years old this year and while she isn’t ready to start a family she is okay with dating. She dates different kind of guys and not just ones in the industry. Palmer believes that you should build a friendship first then as time progresses start a relationship.
She wants a man that isn’t scared to approach her. One thing she doesn’t want is someone to come up top her after being on the treadmill when she smells. For now Palmer is focused on her career and will date when the time is right.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- Issa Rae’s Raedio Signs Content Development Deal With Audible
- ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Recap: Diana Chooses Violence, Reads Monet For Filth At The Dinner Table
- Anthony Mackie To Direct Film About Civil Rights Trailblazer Claudette Colvin
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- Morehouse College Establishes Institute Centered On Black Male Research
- DJ Khaled Gifts Kanye West Rare Air Jordan 3’s, Working On Music Too
- ‘Karen’s Husband’ Arrested, Identified After Racist, Violent Tirade Attacking Teen Smoothie Shop Workers Caught On Video
- 50 Cent, Van Lathan, & Mona Scott-Young Team Up For New WeTV Series, ‘Hip Hop Homicides’
- Black Women-Led Organizations Launch Reproductive Justice Agenda On 49th Anniversary of Roe. v. Wade