Keke Palmer is turning 25 years old this year and while she isn’t ready to start a family she is okay with dating. She dates different kind of guys and not just ones in the industry. Palmer believes that you should build a friendship first then as time progresses start a relationship.
She wants a man that isn’t scared to approach her. One thing she doesn’t want is someone to come up top her after being on the treadmill when she smells. For now Palmer is focused on her career and will date when the time is right.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Passionate About Making A Difference’: The Wilsons To Donate $500K Annually To Colorado Nonprofits
- Getty To Digitize Historic Jet And Ebony Images Through Photo Archive Acquisition
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic
- EXCLUSIVE: “Bodies Bodies Bodies” Cast Reveal The Killer Among Them, That Slapping Scene & More
- Tessa Thompson Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Ginger Red Hair
- Netflix’s ‘First Kill’ Showrunner Says THIS Spelled Death For Vamp Series
- ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ Stars Talk Toxic Friendships And Triggering Terminology
- NJ Mom Pursuing Chuck E. Cheese Lawsuit After Mascot Ignored Her Black Child
- Summer Walker Goes On A Very Awkward Chicken Shop Date [Watch]
- Front Page News: Monkeypox Is Officially A Public Health Emergency + Breonna Taylor Gets Justice