We’ve watched Keke Palmer since she was a little girl act, sing and dance. She is excited to be apart of the hit show “Star,” and release her single, “Bossy.” Palmer is also working on a new movie where she will play a female pimp. While some may think she should stick to one career path she loves the fact that she is doing more.
Palmer spoke about past entertainers that involved themselves in more than one field and how she’s following their footsteps. She also loves social media and how it helps her display her talent. The next thing Palmer wants to focus on his comedy.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Megan Thee Stallion Openly Grieves Her Mom In Touching Instagram Post
- Wale Praises Baby Mama And Comes For Anyone Dismissing His Current Girlfriend As Some ‘Model Chick’: “Thats A Special Human Being”
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Faces Life In Prison After Judge Refuses To Overturn His Rape Conviction
- Twitter Explains Why It Won’t Suspend Donald Trump’s Account
- Whose Line Is It Anyway?: Lizzo Hit With Second Plagiarism Lawsuit
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- ‘Wheel of Fortune’ Contestant Rants About ‘Loveless Marriage’ During Intro [VIDEO]
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”