What’s better than being great? Rock-T’s daughter is a basketball player and always talks about being great, but he had something else to say about that. He mentioned to her she should want to be legendary.
Great athletes aren’t satisfied until they win championships, break records and become legends. They don’t take breaks and are always working on their game. She practices and works hard. Let this message inspire you today!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- Justin Timberlake Addresses Cheating Rumors!
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”
- Ayanna Pressley’s New Bill Aims To Stop Racist School-To-Prison Pipeline
- Do Birth Control Pills Change Your Brain?
- Joycelyn Savage Is Still Team R. Kelly, Says He’s Reading Fan Letters
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Prosecutors Ask For Reduced Sentence Thanks to His “Extraordinary” Snitching
- Cardi B Responds To Offset Social Media Hack, “We Good Over Here”
- Taraji (And Her Fro) Slay SELF Cover; Talks Menopause, Mental Health & Jussie
- Could Your Permanent Hair Dye Increase Your Risk Of Developing Breast Cancer?