What’s better than being great? Rock-T’s daughter is a basketball player and always talks about being great, but he had something else to say about that. He mentioned to her she should want to be legendary.
Great athletes aren’t satisfied until they win championships, break records and become legends. They don’t take breaks and are always working on their game. She practices and works hard. Let this message inspire you today!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
- Plot Twist: Jada Pinkett-Smith Is Bringing Herself To The Red Table
- Miami Cop Caught On Camera Punching A Black Woman During Argument, “You Black But Acting White!”
- 21 Savage Launches “Bank Account” Financial Literacy Program For Youth
- Really!? Alabama College Students Are Reportedly Throwing ‘COVID Parties’ To Predict Who Gets Sick First
- “The Purge” Couple In St. Louis Who Pulled Guns on Peaceful Protestors To Be Investigated
- Will Frack Be Back? Phaedra Parks Responds To Returning To #RHOA Rumors
- Black Information Network (BIN) Launches 24/7 Black News Service
- White Hotel Karen Kalls Kops On Black Woman For Using Swimming Pool With Her Kids
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People