Wendy’s has taken their social media beef to another level. They just dropped a mixed tape calling out their competition such as McDonald’s, Burger King and more. In one of the songs they talk about how other places have no flavor, no innovation and their ice cream machines never work.
Cardi B fans get ready because her album is dropping next week. She released the cover to “Invasion of Privacy” and she looks amazing. We can’t wait to hear what Cardi has in store for us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Social Media Calls Ayesha Curry A Hypocrite After Showing Off Her Body
- Prosecutors Drop Charges Against Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Kenneth Walker
- Go DJ: Michelle Obama Honors D-Nice With Webby Artist Of The Year Award [Video]
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Lori Loughlin & Her Husband To Plead Guilty In College Bribery Scandal
- Toni Braxton Sets Memorial Day Thirst Trap At Black Don’t Crack 52
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Shows Off New Big Ass Back Tattoo
- Carl Crawford Addresses Drowning Victims At His Home, Prays For Families
- Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Babyface, Russell Simmons & More To Honor Andre Harrell In Tribute Special