Wendy’s has taken their social media beef to another level. They just dropped a mixed tape calling out their competition such as McDonald’s, Burger King and more. In one of the songs they talk about how other places have no flavor, no innovation and their ice cream machines never work.
Cardi B fans get ready because her album is dropping next week. She released the cover to “Invasion of Privacy” and she looks amazing. We can’t wait to hear what Cardi has in store for us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Family Feud: Dame Dash Calls His Own Kids Clowns [Video]
- ‘Notebook’ Costume Designer Happy Kobe Bryant Bought Dress
- Eva’s Corner: Woman Finds Out Her Husband Is Her First Cousin
- 8th Grade Year Book Featuring Kobe Bryant’s Signature Expected To Fetch Over $20K
- Michael Jordan Honors Kobe Bryant With Moving Tribute At Memorial [Video]
- Jussie Smollett Pleads Not Guilty To Restored Charges Accusing Him Of Staging An Attack Against Himself
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Criticized + Steven Spielberg Embarrassed for Porn-Star Daughter
- Bill Cosby’s IG Page Shows Support For Convicted Rapist Harvey Weinstein
- Hot Spot: 50 Cent Trolling Again On The Gram + Billy Cosby Speaks on Harvey Weinstein
- 50 Cent Posts Offensive Zaya Wade & R. Kelly Meme