In 1996, F. Gary Gray brought “Set It Off” the movie to theaters. Fans better get ready because the “Set It Off” play is coming to a city near you. The show will begin in Atlanta on March 9th and will end in Los Angeles on May 6th.
BET announced that Da Brat will play “Cleo,” Demetria McKinney as “T.T,” Kyla Pratt as “Stony” and LeToya Luckett as “Frankie.” Luckett went on her Instagram page to share with fans how happy she was. She said, “I’m So excited L❤ves!! It’s official! I have just joined the cast of the stage version of the movie SET IT OFF. That’s right one of the hottest movies ever made -SET IT OFF!”
We aren’t sure how the stage play will be set up for the different scenes, but we can’t wait to see. Congratulations to these young ladies especially Da Brat! Let us know what you think of the movie turning into the stage play.
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- 4 Ways To Celebrate Juneteenth
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Claims That Carmelo Anthony Is The Father Of Her Twins Amidst LaLa Filing Divorce
- Congress Officially Makes Juneteenth A National Holiday Beginning This Year
- R. Kelly’s Former House Of Horror In ATL Sells For Almost $2 Million
- Big Boi Lists “The Dungeon” Recording Studio On Airbnb
- Did Mariah Carey Reignite Eminem Beef With Her “Obsessed” Anniversary Tribute?
- La La Anthony Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony After 11 Years Of Marriage
- Kevin Hart Says Having A Daughter Helped Him Mature: ‘You Think In Ways You Never Thought Before’
- Sheila Jackson Lee Shares The Importance Of Juneteenth Becoming A Federal Holiday [WATCH]