When you’re talking ’90s films, you can’t skip one of F. Gary Gray‘s most notable movie moments—Set It Off.
Jada Pinkett, Queen Latifah, Kimberly Elise, and Vivica A. Fox still get props until this day for their portrayal of four black women driven to a life of crime in the cult classic. Gray has spent his entire career pushing boundaries through the medium of film and now, 22 years later, his iconic tale has made its way to the theatre in a live stage play.
You’re going to want to check out the remaining tour dates and get your tickets here ASAP, as Johnson’s adaptation is definitely a must-see for the culture. Also tune into the video below to see Kyla Pratt and LeToya Tuckett chat with Hot 107.9 about Set It Off‘s impact on their lives over the years.
Next stop is the Warner Theatre in Washington D.C. this Friday, March 16.
- LHHATL Recap: Kirk Frost Delivers Memo From Captain Obvious About That DNA Test
- Self-Driving Uber Car Kills Woman
- Tommie Lee On Why She’s Thought About Killing Her Exes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wendy Williams Is Back, But Her Health Struggle Is Still Too Real [VIDEO]
- Boy Shoots & Kills Teen Sister Over A Video Game
- Rick Ross Returns To Performing After Health Scare [PHOTOS]
- The Trump Administration Will “Seek The Death Penalty” For Drug Dealers [VIDEO]
- Prank Call: Roy Wood Jr. Pisses Off Man About His Taxes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ne-Yo Goes On Defensive Rant After His Call For Men To Be Faithful Backfires
- Mya Tells What Keeps Her Looking Young After 20 Years In The Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]