The story of Stephon Clark is outraging many people. The 23-year-old father of two was shot and killed in Sacramento. He was unarmed and Jeff Johnson mentioned that we can march and speak about injustice, but more must be done.
People must vote in people that advocate for us and put down officers that commit these crimes. We need people that will change laws and policies. Until this happens these situations will continue to happen.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Pastor Freddy Haynes Speaks Out On “Back the Blue” Caravan That Made An Uninvited Stop At His Church
- Google’s Newest Feature Will Make It Easier To Find Black-Owned Businesses
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE Tv Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
- Jonathan Isaac Gives Head-Scratching Reason For Not Kneeling & Support Black Lives Matter
- Tenant Charged With Brutally Killing Landlord Over Unpaid Rent As The U.S. Braces For Mass Evictions
- Hoop Dreams: Master P Claims J. Cole Is Prepping To Try Out For The NBA
- Noname Shades Beyoncé, Says ‘Black Is King’ Is “Draped In Capitalism”
- Brandy Talks About Her New Album ‘B7’ And Wanting To Do Verzuz Battle [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Gary’s Tea: Do Husbands Ruin Women’s Careers? [VIDEO]