It’s a sad day as Rickey Smiley speaks on the death of 4-year-old, Aniya Day Garrett. She was abused by her mother’s boyfriend on multiple occasions and was found unresponsive by paramedics. The little girl had told her dad and others that she was being hurt, but no one would help her dad, Mikhal Garrett.
Rickey spoke about signs of abuse as well as how the system failed her. Dr. Tart was on the show and discussed not introducing your child so early to the new love of your life because you don’t know them. The mother and boyfriend is now being charged. He wants to bring more awareness on child abuse and wants to help the Garrett family.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Did Dennis Edwards Wife Abuse Him?
- Diana Ross Defends Michael Jackson After ‘Leaving Neverland’ Controversy
- Watch: Ms. Evelyn Says Iyanla Vanzant Picked On Tamar In “Braxton Family Values” First Look
- Christian Combs Opens Up About Loss Of His Mother, Kim Porter
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
- Money Moves: Cardi B Trademarks Her Signature Catchprase ‘Okurrr’
- Big Sean Opens Up About His Battle With Depression & Anxiety [VIDEO]
- Tech 9, Philadelphia Battle Rapper & Commentator, Has Passed Away
- Buju Banton Removes Homophobic Hit From Music Catalog