It’s a sad day as Rickey Smiley speaks on the death of 4-year-old, Aniya Day Garrett. She was abused by her mother’s boyfriend on multiple occasions and was found unresponsive by paramedics. The little girl had told her dad and others that she was being hurt, but no one would help her dad, Mikhal Garrett.
Rickey spoke about signs of abuse as well as how the system failed her. Dr. Tart was on the show and discussed not introducing your child so early to the new love of your life because you don’t know them. The mother and boyfriend is now being charged. He wants to bring more awareness on child abuse and wants to help the Garrett family.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Did Dennis Edwards Wife Abuse Him?
- Prank Call: Woman Hears From Two Men Messing With Her Man [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Tony In Hiding From T.I., His Kids & Young Dro [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dorothy Brown Could Be The First Black Woman Mayor Of Chicago
- Why Was LaLa Anthony Fired From Taraji P. Henson Film? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chadwick Boseman Set As Howard University’s 2018 Commencement Speaker
- Thoughts About J.Cole’s “K.O.D”: “He’s Just Too Damn Good” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rickey Smiley Talks To Spring About Why Its Delayed [EXCLUSIVE]
- R. Kelly’s Senior Staff Quits — But What Took So Long?
- How Presidential: Trump Won’t Attend Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Psychic Wayne Tells Rickey Smiley Show Listeners What’s In The Card For Their Careers [EXCLUSIVE]