It’s a sad day as Rickey Smiley speaks on the death of 4-year-old, Aniya Day Garrett. She was abused by her mother’s boyfriend on multiple occasions and was found unresponsive by paramedics. The little girl had told her dad and others that she was being hurt, but no one would help her dad, Mikhal Garrett.
Rickey spoke about signs of abuse as well as how the system failed her. Dr. Tart was on the show and discussed not introducing your child so early to the new love of your life because you don’t know them. The mother and boyfriend is now being charged. He wants to bring more awareness on child abuse and wants to help the Garrett family.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Did Dennis Edwards Wife Abuse Him?
- Black Tony Talks About Dating Angela Simmons [EXCLUSIVE]
- Headkrack Freestyles About DeRay Davis On “Snowfall” & Da Brat Spits Classic Bars [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Actual Self-Made Makeup Maven Pat McGrath’s Company Valued At $1 Billion
- How Queen Elizabeth Threw Some Obama Shade At Trump
- 3 Rules For Bruhs Attending Omega Psi Phi’s Conclave Weekend [EXCLUSIVE]
- LeToya Luckett Talks About Her “Set It Off” Cast Mates Knowing She Was Pregnant Before She Did [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Why Rihanna’s Reggae Album Is Going To Be Fire [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Jill Scott Clapped Back At Her Ex-Husband For Being Petty [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jalen Rose & Molly Qerim Got Married On The Low [PHOTOS]
- Deon Cole Credits Rickey Smiley For Helping His Career [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]