John Boyega has worked on several successful films and “Pacific Rim: Uprising,” which is coming out tomorrow. After this he plans on resting and working on some projects in the UK. Headkrack asked him about all his success and Boyega mentioned he was brought back to reality after his debit card didn’t work.
The actor talked about how he loves listening to Kendrick Lamar, Migos and Drake. When asked about how his English accent became so good he said he travels a lot. Boyega can’t wait to see what’s next in his career and hopes all the fans go see the movie.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Woman Claims She Was Attacked By Bed Bugs While Sleeping At Disneyland Hotel
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie And Lucious Kill Kingsley With Kindness
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- White Professor Calls Police On Black Student Who Put Her Feet Up In Class [Video]
- Chance The Rapper Partners With MGM To Bring ‘Hope’ To The Big Screen
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year [VIDEO]