John Boyega has worked on several successful films and “Pacific Rim: Uprising,” which is coming out tomorrow. After this he plans on resting and working on some projects in the UK. Headkrack asked him about all his success and Boyega mentioned he was brought back to reality after his debit card didn’t work.
The actor talked about how he loves listening to Kendrick Lamar, Migos and Drake. When asked about how his English accent became so good he said he travels a lot. Boyega can’t wait to see what’s next in his career and hopes all the fans go see the movie.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Nina Parker Announces Her New Plus-Size Collection With Macy’s
- Nas Hits The Crypto Jackpot Thanks To Coinbase Investment, Celebrates Financial Win On Twitter
- ‘What Is Justice?’ Daunte Wright’s Family Demands Full ‘Accountability’ In Wake Of Kim Potter’s Arrest
- 74-Year-Old Grandmother Sues Oklahoma City Police, Says God ‘Spared’ Her Life After Cops Broke Her Arm
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- Michael Jordan Will Induct His ‘Little Brother’ Kobe Bryant Into The Basketball Hall of Fame
- Philly Rapper, AR-Ab Sentenced to 45 Years In Prison