We all know Mya for her great dancing skills and voice, but she can also freestyle. Headkrack put on a track for her and she just took off with it. In the freestyle she spoke about maintaining success, being from the DMV and how she has the heart of a shoulder.
Mya also told haters to back down because she won’t stop until she crosses the finish line. Headkrack was so impressed by her skills and the team clapped for her. Let us know what you think of Mya’s freestyle.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- LHHATL Recap: Karlie Redd Gets Mad When Her Messy Friendtervention Backfires
- Boosie Offers Cash For Students That Made Straight A’s In Class [VIDEO]
- Meghan Markle’s Family Continues To Be A Mess After The Royal Wedding
- Korean Male Boss Slaps Black Female Employee [VIDEO]
- Oakland Has Another Message For BBQ Becky
- Janelle Monae Tells Why The Pressure Is Greater For Her While Making Music Instead Of Movies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black Tony Tells How He Ended Up At The Royal Wedding [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kanye West Looking For Publicist
- What Was Wrong With The Royal Wedding [EXCLUSIVE]
- Roy Wood Jr. Prank Calls A Woman With A Headache Who’s Ready To Fight Him & His Sister [EXCLUSIVE]