Donald Trump Jr. and his wife, Vanessa Trump are making headlines after multiple sources have confirmed they are getting a divorce. In an article on Page Six the couple haven’t filed yet, but have been living separately for quite some time. Friends of the couple believe they will file soon even though neither of them have spoken out about it.
One source said, “The problems have been there for a long time, the couple had hoped to stay together during the president’s time in office, but it is getting harder to resolve their issues. He’s never there.” The couple share five children and Vanessa has been taking care of the home while Donald Jr. is away. He’s gone so much because him and Eric run the Trump Organization. One source mentioned, “Don Jr. has been busy traveling, which has contributed to their problems. Vanessa is a devoted mother, but she is increasingly lonely and alone in the house with the children.”
Vanessa was taken to the hospital in February after she opened a letter addressed to her husband that had powder inside of it. Although it wasn’t hazardous she was still worried about the safety of her kids. While some believe the couple won’t get a divorce others are saying things aren’t looking good.
UPDATE: March 15, 2018 10:34 pm
Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump have officially filed for divorce.
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men