Donald Trump has hung around celebrities for years. He has been apart of rap lyrics and in some ways negatively. According to Hot New Hip Hop, Donald Trump Jr. recently made some comments about his father hanging out with rappers in the past.
Rapper YG even has a song about him titled, “Fuck Donald Trump.” In the song he says, “Me and all my peoples, we always thought he was straight. Influential mothafucka when it came to the business.” Before getting into office a lot of rappers tolerated him, but now want nothing to do with him.
In a recent interview, Donald Jr. claimed that his father couldn’t be racist because he has Black friends and hung around rappers. He also said, “It’s been terrible to watch, because I know him, I’ve seen him my whole life, I’ve seen the things he’s done. It’s amazing, all the rappers, all the this, all his African-American friends, from Jesse Jackson to Al Sharpton, I have pictures with them…it was only when he got into politics that all of a sudden, ‘Oh, he’s the most terrible human being ever.” What do you think about what Trump’s son said?
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men