Lil Wayne and Birdman were once as close as brothers. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding their relationship since Birdman owes him a money and a lawsuit is pending. According to The Maven, Lil Wayne made a surprise appearance at Birdman’s son, Bryan Jr. 21st birthday.
A picture Birdman’s son and Lil Wayne was posted by him on Instagram. He said in the caption, “MY SON 21st BDAY @bryan_jr with his big brother @liltunechi#YMCMBLOOD #LIV on Sunday #OVOCHAIN.” The party took place at Miami’s club LIV where many stars attended.
Birdman recently spoke out about his relationship with Lil Wayne and let fans in on a little secret. He mentioned that “Tha Carter 5” will be released some time this year. We aren’t sure what kind of relationship the two have now, but we are happy they could be together this weekend.
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production
- Gabrielle Union Shuts Down IG With Pics Of Her Natural Curls
- Dave East Reflects On How Hiphop Shaped His Upbringing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rack City: Tyga Inks Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Columbia Records