We haven’t heard much from Kimora Lee Simmons, but she recently made headlines after receiving a death threat. Simmons was trying to take a group of kids to see “A Wrinkle In Time,” when she had to leave the theater because someone threatened her life. On the bathroom wall of the theater it read, “You’re gonna die,” with her name on it.
Serena Williams will continue to play tennis, but she’s developing her own cosmetic line that will be released this year. Keri Hilson spoke out about suffering from mental health issues. She was in a deep depression for several years and had to leave music alone.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Kimora Lee Defends Russell Simmons
- LHHATL Recap: Kirk Frost Delivers Memo From Captain Obvious About That DNA Test
- Self-Driving Uber Car Kills Woman
- Tommie Lee On Why She’s Thought About Killing Her Exes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wendy Williams Is Back, But Her Health Struggle Is Still Too Real [VIDEO]
- Boy Shoots & Kills Teen Sister Over A Video Game
- Rick Ross Returns To Performing After Health Scare [PHOTOS]
- The Trump Administration Will “Seek The Death Penalty” For Drug Dealers [VIDEO]
- Prank Call: Roy Wood Jr. Pisses Off Man About His Taxes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ne-Yo Goes On Defensive Rant After His Call For Men To Be Faithful Backfires
- Mya Tells What Keeps Her Looking Young After 20 Years In The Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]