Although model Kimora Lee and ex-husband Russell Simmons split over a decade ago, the mommy of four recently took to Instagram to weigh in on the recent sexual assault allegations aimed at the music mogul.
We previously reported, over a dozen women have accused Russell Simmons of rape and sexual misconduct in the last couple of months as the #MeToo movement sweeps Hollywood.
Kimora, who shares two children with the devout vegan, has been mum in the wake of the allegations until now.
“I add my voice to the chorus of those speaking out against harassment and violence in all its forms,” she wrote on Instagram.
Her defense of Simmons is carefully worded–she affirms his character without dismissing the claims.
“I have known Russell for over 25 years. We were close friends, married, divorced, and have remained friends, co-parents, and partners throughout it all. These allegations against him are nothing I have known in all that time,” she continues.
She goes on to stand in solidarity with victims, while insisting no one should be “condemned legally without due process and a fair trial.”
Read more below:
- Kanye West Asks Kim Kardashian To Pull Kids From “Fake” School
- Senate Democrats Reintroduce John Lewis Voting Rights Act Ahead Of Bloody Sunday Anniversary
- Method Man’s Daughter Makes Her Debut As A Rapper
- Natania Reuben Says Diddy, Not Shyne, Was The Trigger Man In Infamous 1999 Club Shooting
- The 4-1-1 On How To Shop Ulta’s 21 Days Of Beauty Sale
- Kim Kardashian “Frustrated” Over Kanye West’s School Demands
- Black Excellence: Oldest Woman In The U.S. Shares Her Tips For A Long, Happy Life
- Missouri GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Exposed As ‘Honorary’ KKK Member
- Digital Detox: 10 Ways to Disconnect For Global Day of Unplugging
- Watch: BET’s ‘Comic View’ Returns With An All-Star Lineup of Comedians
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral