If you haven’t heard already, Common and Angela Rye have called it quits. Rye stated that although they didn’t work out they will remain really good friends. Gary With Da Tea spoke about how they allegedly broke up because Rye talks too much.
She is an analyst for a living, but some of the team believe that you have to know when it’s time to stop talking so much. Gary mentioned that Rickey Smiley doesn’t like a woman that talks a lot. Da Brat said that she might teach a listening class for women.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Common & Angela Rye Have Split
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- Mo’Nique Addresses Speculation That She Will Replace NeNe Leakes On RHOA: “NeNe Is Irreplaceable”
- Simpin’ Ain’t Easy?: NYT Breaks Down The Word Simp For The Masses
- Who Killed Pop Smoke?: 5 People Arrested Over Slain Rapper’s Death
- “Black Lives Matter” Painted In Front Of Trump Tower In New York City
- Christian Cooper Won’t Cooperate In The Prosecution Of “Central Park Karen”