If you haven’t heard already, Common and Angela Rye have called it quits. Rye stated that although they didn’t work out they will remain really good friends. Gary With Da Tea spoke about how they allegedly broke up because Rye talks too much.
She is an analyst for a living, but some of the team believe that you have to know when it’s time to stop talking so much. Gary mentioned that Rickey Smiley doesn’t like a woman that talks a lot. Da Brat said that she might teach a listening class for women.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Common & Angela Rye Have Split
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Beyoncé, Queen Latifah & More Celebrate Solange’s Big Night At The Ballet
- White Conservatives Are Big Mad At Lizzo For Playing James Madison’s Flute
- Solange Knowles Sizzles In Balenciaga At The New York City Ballet Gala
- Nicole Murphy’s Beauty And Lifestyle Brand yFOY Will Take Your Rest & Relaxation To Another Level
- DA Who Prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer Downplays Police Racism, Homophobia In Failure To Catch Serial Killer
- Guillermo del Toro Wants You To Unlock Your Fears In The Trailer For His ‘Cabinet of Curiosities’
- Jonathan Majors In Early Talks To Play Dennis Rodman In “48 Hours in Vegas”