Love is dead, long live love. Rapper Common and political analyst Angela Rye have broken.
No doubt both of their DM’s are on fire right now.
Page Six TV got Rye to confirm that they are done. “We have and will always be friends,” she said via a statement. “He is an amazing human being, and I’m a much better person because he’s a part of my life. May we all keep loving and living.”
There’s gotta be more tea there.
The couple began dating in the middle of last year. However, in late 2017 it was reported that Rye had received death threats due to her affiliation with the conscious rapper.
Recently, Common performed at the Oscars.
- What’s Trending? Is Drake The New Michael Jackson?! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Guess Who’s Joining The New Cast of RHOA + More On AJ Johnson’s Death [WATCH]
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- New Peach In Town?! Olympian Sanya Richards-Ross Reportedly Joins #RHOA Season 14
- Iman Shumpert Steals The Show With His Debut ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Performance & Teyana Says He Better Win
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Kanye West Drops $57 Million On New Crib In Malibu
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- Netflix Is Testing Its “Free Service” In Kenya, Only Available On Android Smartphones
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show