Toni Braxton and Birdman have been dating for quite some time. Fans never thought she would be with Bridman, but she finally opened up about how it all happened. Rolling Out reports that during an interview Braxton spoke about how they’ve been friends for almost 17 years and it was easy to grow from that.
She said, “So you gotta keep your friends close. You never know what can happen.” In the trailer for the new season of “Braxton Family Values,” she reveals that she is engaged. Braxton said, “The cake is important … and the dress. I’m particular about the dress … I have to find something that’s appropriate but sexy at the same time.’”
Braxton would like Drake to perform at her wedding to Birdman. She said, “I think Drake is brilliant, I would love him to perform, and he’s on Cash Money so we’ll see.” Congratulations again to Toni Braxton and Birdman.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show ® “AARP Black Music Month Promotion”
- Front Page News: Central Park “Karen” Loses Job & Minneapolis Officer Kills Black Man During Arrest [VIDEO]
- Black Man Dies After Minneapolis Officer Puts Knee In His Neck During Arrest
- Dr. Myrna Dartson Speaks On The Psychological Impact On Social Distancing [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Central Park “Karen” Lost Her Job And Her Dog After Racist Video Goes Viral
- Social Media Calls Ayesha Curry A Hypocrite After Showing Off Her Body
- Prosecutors Drop Charges Against Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Kenneth Walker
- Go DJ: Michelle Obama Honors D-Nice With Webby Artist Of The Year Award [Video]
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Lori Loughlin & Her Husband To Plead Guilty In College Bribery Scandal