Toni Braxton and Birdman have been dating for quite some time. Fans never thought she would be with Bridman, but she finally opened up about how it all happened. Rolling Out reports that during an interview Braxton spoke about how they’ve been friends for almost 17 years and it was easy to grow from that.
She said, “So you gotta keep your friends close. You never know what can happen.” In the trailer for the new season of “Braxton Family Values,” she reveals that she is engaged. Braxton said, “The cake is important … and the dress. I’m particular about the dress … I have to find something that’s appropriate but sexy at the same time.’”
Braxton would like Drake to perform at her wedding to Birdman. She said, “I think Drake is brilliant, I would love him to perform, and he’s on Cash Money so we’ll see.” Congratulations again to Toni Braxton and Birdman.
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production
- Gabrielle Union Shuts Down IG With Pics Of Her Natural Curls
- Dave East Reflects On How Hiphop Shaped His Upbringing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rack City: Tyga Inks Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Columbia Records