Rasheeda of “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” continues to make money moves. Her store Pressed is a success in Atlanta and she decided to open another one in Houston. While at the grand opening fans noticed that Kirk Frost was right by her side.
A lot of the cast came to support Rasheeda and she was so happy. On Instagram she posted a gorgeous photo and said, “God is so good!!!! The Grand Opening for @pressedhouston713 was crazy what y’all can’t see is the line was down the hall, down the stairs & all the way outside! I really appreciate everyone’s patience & I’m so grateful & appreciative! I didn’t get to see everyone so I gotta make it up to you guys 😘😘 we in the Htown #Pressed Houston come see us in the Galleria 2nd fl. Right outside Neiman Marcus!!”
Over the last couple of months Kirk and Rasheeda have been supporting each other a lot, especially after the loss of his mother. We aren’t sure if the two are going to get back together, but it’s nice to see they still enjoy each others company. Congratulations Rasheeda!
- Dictionary.com Adds More Than 300 New Words Including “Zaddy” and “Yeet”
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- New R. Kelly Sex Abuse Allegations Now Include Two Teen Boys
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Lumberton Honda Dealership Blasted For Calling Black Woman ‘Bon Quisha’ On Facebook
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
- Exciting Or Eerie? Whitney Houston Set For Hologram Residency In Las Vegas Starting October 2021