Rasheeda of “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” continues to make money moves. Her store Pressed is a success in Atlanta and she decided to open another one in Houston. While at the grand opening fans noticed that Kirk Frost was right by her side.
View this post on Instagram
#TSRPositiveImages: Roommates, #Rasheeda opened her second “Pressed” store last night in #Houston’s Galleria Mall and much of the cast of #LHHATL flew in to celebrate with her! _______________________________________ #KirkFrost, #MimiFaust and her boo #TameraYoung, #EricaMena, #YoungJoc and #KarlieRedd all gathered together to celebrate this sistah achieving her dreams and raking 👏🏾 in 👏🏾 these 👏🏾 coins 👏🏾! _______________________________________ Fans were so “pressed” to see their favorite celebs that security almost shut the celebration down! Thankfully everything was under control. Y’all know Rasheeda doesn’t play that mess! _______________________________________ Congratulations, girl! 🤘🏾🤘🏾🤘🏾 _______________________________________ 📸: @courtneyajinca & Harbor Grace Photography
View this post on Instagram
God is so good!!!! The Grand Opening for @pressedhouston713 was crazy what y’all can’t see is the line was down the hall, down the stairs & all the way outside! I really appreciate everyone’s patience & I’m so grateful & appreciative! I didn’t get to see everyone so I gotta make it up to you guys 😘😘 we in the Htown #Pressed Houston come see us in the Galleria 2nd fl. Right outside Neiman Marcus!!
A lot of the cast came to support Rasheeda and she was so happy. On Instagram she posted a gorgeous photo and said, “God is so good!!!! The Grand Opening for @pressedhouston713 was crazy what y’all can’t see is the line was down the hall, down the stairs & all the way outside! I really appreciate everyone’s patience & I’m so grateful & appreciative! I didn’t get to see everyone so I gotta make it up to you guys 😘😘 we in the Htown #Pressed Houston come see us in the Galleria 2nd fl. Right outside Neiman Marcus!!”
Over the last couple of months Kirk and Rasheeda have been supporting each other a lot, especially after the loss of his mother. We aren’t sure if the two are going to get back together, but it’s nice to see they still enjoy each others company. Congratulations Rasheeda!
- Which Murder Charge Is The Worst?
- T.I Calls For National Shopping Blackout In Response to George Floyd’s Death
- “Dear Black Brotha…” An Open Letter To Black Men In America
- Quarantine Meals: Pulled Pork Sliders With Carolina Gold Slaw Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Black Tony Is Babysitting And He’s Scared! [WATCH]
- Ro James Talks The Influence Of Gospel Music And His New Album ‘Mantic’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Kel Mitchell And His Wife Announce Their Second Baby Using “Wipe It Down” Tik Tok Challenge
- Gym Patrol Gary: White Man Loses Office Lease After Calling Police On Black Entrepreneurs Using Gym
- Looking Ready To Pop, Ciara Debuts A Platinum Blonde Lewk