We’ve watched Rasheeda and Kirk Frost go through so much in their relationship. She truly cares for Kirk and has proven that time and time again. According to VH1, Rasheeda had a get together so that Kirk could celebrate his birthday just days after his mother passed.
The couple might be separated, but didn’t want his special day to go past. She gathered family and friends to support him during this time and he was thankful. Rasheeda wrote on Instagram, “Trying to make this an amazing birthday for @frost117 he didn’t want to celebrate but it’s important to be around family & friends during this time. His mom wouldn’t of wanted it any other way so Happy Birthday Kirk we love you❤🎂🎊🎉.”
Kirk also shared a special message at the party before blowing out his candles to his mother. He said, “I’m very thankful & I really appreciate everyone I didn’t feel like celebrating my birthday cause I felt like why celebrate when I just lost my mother but my family coming together for me at this time made me realize that we have to keep going no matter what. Mom I miss you & love you so much & i wish you were here or just calling me at 7am saying happy birthday 😘😘👼.” We will continue to keep his family in our prayers.
- Gary’s Tea: Chris Brown Said No Darkies At His Birthday Party, Allegedly Asks Dark Skin Woman To Leave
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly