“Black Panther” has taken the world by storm with all of its success. The cast of the movie isn’t just talented in acting, but they have pretty good voices. While doing an interview they were asked about what they would sing during karaoke and the song choice was spot on.
Director Ryan Coogler picked Michael B. Jordan and Chadwick Boseman to sing K-Ci and JoJo’s, “All My Life.” As they began to sing Lupita Nyong’o joined in and so did Coogler. They broke down the song and reached deep for some of those notes.
The cast laughed at each other as they ended and the interviewer was surprised how good they did. Maybe they can go on tour soon. Watch the video and let us know your thoughts.
- Black Tony In Need Of Comfort After Dog Dies
- Gary’s Tea: Twitter Is Outraged Over Serena Williams GQ Cover, Towanda Braxton Buys Herself A Mansion & More [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Opens Up About Why She’s Such A Private Person And Janet Jackson Coming To Her Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rickey Smiley For Real: The Awkward Moment You And Your Ex Are Forced To Be Around Each Other [VIDEO]
- California Inmates Are Being Paid $1 An Hour To Fight Massive Wildfire
- All The Ways Michelle Obama Has Thrown Shade at Trump
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
- CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights
- Jill Scott Got Everybody Talkin’ Nasty For This One Reason [VIDEO]
- AM Roundup: GQ Sparks Serena Williams Controversy, The Game’s Wildfire Conspiracy, Missy & Timbaland Head Back to the Studio