Several celebrities have joined forces to make sure underprivileged youth could see “Black Panther” by renting out theaters for them. Recently, Big Boi did something similar and brought hospice patients out to see the film. Fox 5 Atlanta reports that he gathered people from Patients of Loving Arms Hospice and their family for the showing.
His company, Celebrity Trailers co-owner Janice Ahmed was so happy because she had a family member in hospice care. She said, “It touches his heart because his family are on hospice as well. And he wanted to get his family out to go ahead and still enjoy life.” The company took care of everything including snacks and transportation.
One of the patients even commented on how beautiful the movie was. Big Boi wrote on Twitter, “Everyone loved the film! #blackPanther thanks to my team for making this happen.” This was truly an amazing gift and we are so happy so many celebrities are doing this for others.
- Hot Spot: A Bernie Mac Biopic Is On The Way From John Legend’s Production Company [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Falynn Guobadia Says If She Blames Porsha Williams For Her Divorce With Simon [WATCH]
- Work, Work Don’t Stop: Marsai Martin To Executive Produce Girls Inc. Inaugural Film Festival
- Shock G Cause Of Death Revealed
- 178 Houston Methodist Health Care Workers Suspended Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- Diddy Reportedly Working On An R&B Album That Features A Tribute To Kim Porter
- Houston Elderly Woman Kidnapped And Driven To An ATM Where She’s Robbed
- The Greatest: Wheaties Honors Muhammad Ali Via Limited-Edition Century Box Cover
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep. 19 “Girl Crush”
- Length Check: Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shows Off Her Growth Post Big Chop