Mary J. Blige is friends with a lot of people in the entertainment industry. The singer was up for two Oscar nominations, one for Best Supporting Actress and Best Original Song for “Mudbound.” According to Ebony, Jay-Z and Beyoncè threw a party to celebrate her accomplishments.
The event took place at Chateau Marmont and was decorated in old-school Hollywood glamour. There were only 150 people invited to the private affair and guest included Diddy, Jesse Williams, Nas and several others. Blige said, “The fam is doing something big for us tonight, I feel really blessed to have people that care about me that much. I care about them that much and it just feels really good.”
She didn’t take home any awards, but was happy to celebrate. Blige recently settled her divorce from Kendu Issacs and is looking forward to what she will do next with her career. Go head Mary J. Blige!
RELATED: Mary J. Blige Settles Divorce
- Sweet Nothings: Man Stabbed McDonald’s Customer After Argument Sparked Over Too Much Sugar In Coffee
- Eddie Murphy Secured The Bag In Three Picture, First-Look Film Deal With Amazon Studios
- Gary’s Tea: Brat Loves Judy! Da Brat Announces Her Official Wedding Date With Jesseca ‘Judy’ Dupart [WATCH]
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- The Hot Girl Coach Is Here: Megan Thee Stallion & Her Knees Star In Nike’s Latest “Play New” Campaign
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- A Trial Date For Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Has Finally Been Set
- Birdman Explains Why He Used To Kiss Lil Wayne On The Lips [Video]
- In His Dreams: R. Kelly’s Trial Defense Compares Him To MLK During Closing Arguments