It’s been a rough year for Mary J. Blige as she was going through a messy divorce with her ex-husband, Kendu Isaacs. In July of 2016, Blige filed for divorce and she had to pay him spousal support. Months later he requested $130,000 because he couldn’t find a job.
TMZ reports that Blige and Isaacs settled in their divorce trial and they both struck a deal. We are so happy that this trial is over and she can continue to do amazing things in her career. How much money do you think the divorce settlement was?
- Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A ‘RHOA’ Peach
- Gary’s Tea: Is ‘Insecure’ Actor Jay Ellis Wrong For Hiding His White Wife From The Public? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: FDA Voted To Approved COVID-19 Vaccine For Kids Ages 5 To 11 [WATCH]
- Black Twitter Reacts To Insecure’s Use of AKA Sorority Logo, Issa Rae Responds
- The Jig: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Judge Says Prosecutors Can’t Use the Word “Victim”
- ‘Colin In Black & White’: The Evolution Of Colin Kaepernick Arrives On TV
- Floyd Mayweather Pens Note To Kyrie Irving In Support Of His Choice To Not Get Vaccinated
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- Megan Thee Stallion Announces She’s Graduating College This Year
- KeKe Palmer Sings The World Series National Anthem [Jaw Dropping Voice!]