Donald Trump shocked much of the nation when, during a brainstorming session with bipartisan members of Congress- which was nationally televised -he broke from the Republican rule book on gun control.
He pushed for greater background checks, a more comprehensive bill on the whole issue, and insinuated he’d rather take people’s guns first, and worry about legislation later. But will he remain consistent on all that? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Nipsey Hussle’s Legacy Lives On With ‘The Marathon (Cultivation)’ Documentary Exploring His Multi-Million Dollar Cannabis Business
- Flava, You ARE The Father: Flava Flav Finds Out He Has A 3-Year-Old Toddler
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG Pic
- Jesse Williams, Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- Lupe Fiasco Is Bringing Rap To MIT
- Jordyn Woods Celebrates Her Anniversary With Karl-Anthony Towns On A Romantic Weekend Getaway