Lil Wayne wants the Young Money brand to take over the world. The rapper will be teaming up with Neiman Marcus to release a collection. XXL Magazine mentioned that fans can purchase hoodies, graphic tees and more this upcoming weekend.
In true Lil Wayne style he is having a special brand embroidered on every garment. He will keep the collection clean, simple and work with red, black as well as white colors. The rapper is so excited about this new opportunity that he is giving fans a special deal.
In a tweet he said, “If you’re the first of 75 customers to buy a piece from the @youngmoneymerch collection you can meet me and the homies! This Friday 2/16 at @neimanmarcus Beverly Hills location, 2-4pm pst.” We are so happy Lil Wayne continues to make these big moves.
- Jini Thornton Explains How Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Work [WATCH]
- Fans Are Looking At Tiffany Haddish Sideways For Sharing Her Perspective On Wearing Bonnets In Public
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Ahead Of Derek Chauvin’s Sentencing, Prison Experts Predict Ex-Cop Will Be Killed Behind Bars
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time
- After Border Backlash From Conservatives, Kamala Harris Is Set To Go South
- Wu-Tang Forever: GZA, Raekwon And Ghostface Killah Announce “3 Chambers” Tour
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment In Ohio
- Trick Daddy Says Beyoncé Is No Stephanie Mills, Patti Labelle, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey Or Adele
- TikTok Clip Shows White Woman Pull A Gun On Black Girls In Shopping Mall