Lil Wayne wants the Young Money brand to take over the world. The rapper will be teaming up with Neiman Marcus to release a collection. XXL Magazine mentioned that fans can purchase hoodies, graphic tees and more this upcoming weekend.
In true Lil Wayne style he is having a special brand embroidered on every garment. He will keep the collection clean, simple and work with red, black as well as white colors. The rapper is so excited about this new opportunity that he is giving fans a special deal.
In a tweet he said, “If you’re the first of 75 customers to buy a piece from the @youngmoneymerch collection you can meet me and the homies! This Friday 2/16 at @neimanmarcus Beverly Hills location, 2-4pm pst.” We are so happy Lil Wayne continues to make these big moves.
- “Dear Black Brotha…” An Open Letter To Black Men In America
- Quarantine Meals: Pulled Pork Sliders With Carolina Gold Slaw Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Black Tony Is Babysitting And He’s Scared! [WATCH]
- Ro James Talks The Influence Of Gospel Music And His New Album ‘Mantic’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Kel Mitchell And His Wife Announce Their Second Baby Using “Wipe It Down” Tik Tok Challenge
- Gym Patrol Gary: White Man Loses Office Lease After Calling Police On Black Entrepreneurs Using Gym
- Looking Ready To Pop, Ciara Debuts A Platinum Blonde Lewk
- Minneapolis Protestors Set Fire To Police Station Then Set Off Fireworks [VIDEO]
- Did Fired Officer Derek Chauvin Know George Floyd?