A couple of weeks ago Toya Wright gave birth to her beautiful daughter, Reign Rushing. Since then Wright and her other daughter, Reginae Carter have posted pictures on social media showing her the new bundle of joy. Internet trolls continue to make comments about the baby calling her ugly, saying she’s not Black enough and Carter went off.
In a video posted by Carter she got emotional when telling internet trolls they need to stop making fun of her sister and other siblings. She also spoke about how people need to do something better with their life than making fun of a child. Carter mentioned that her mother is also upset about the comments.
She also told the bullies that they’ve talked about her and she’s held her tongue, but she will fight for her family. Some fans on the comments told Carter that she should block those people who leave nasty messages. We hope these people making nasty comments stop doing it.
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Star Dustin Diamond aka Screech In Hospital Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- ‘The Boondocks’ Premiere On HBO Max Pushed Back, Again
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Alleges Years of Abuse, “He Put A Gun To My Head Twice”
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- [WATCH] Special Interview with Tom Joyner on Racism in Health Care
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested