A couple of weeks ago Toya Wright gave birth to her beautiful daughter, Reign Rushing. Since then Wright and her other daughter, Reginae Carter have posted pictures on social media showing her the new bundle of joy. Internet trolls continue to make comments about the baby calling her ugly, saying she’s not Black enough and Carter went off.
In a video posted by Carter she got emotional when telling internet trolls they need to stop making fun of her sister and other siblings. She also spoke about how people need to do something better with their life than making fun of a child. Carter mentioned that her mother is also upset about the comments.
She also told the bullies that they’ve talked about her and she’s held her tongue, but she will fight for her family. Some fans on the comments told Carter that she should block those people who leave nasty messages. We hope these people making nasty comments stop doing it.
- Bodies Of Two Children Discovered During Traffic Stop In Maryland
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Chiseled Abs In A Teeny Tiny Blue Bikini
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- Hot Girl Summer Over?: Woman Arrested For Playing “WAP” Too Loud At Public Pool
- Minnesota White Man Stalks Interracial Couple Then Rams A Stolen SUV Into Their Home
- A ‘House Party’ Reboot Starring ‘The Chi’ Actor Jacob Latimore In The Works
- Charles Barkley Keeps It All The Way Real, Says People Who Don’t Want To Get Vaccinated Are “A**holes”
- Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas And Everything To Know About Nigerian Social Media Star’s Indictment For Fraud
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 26 – “Separating the Man from the Music”
- Allen Iverson Joins Al Harrington’s Cannabis Brand Viola As Its First Talent Partnership