Reginae Carter talks about adjusting to college life at Clark-Atlanta University, and why it’s not so difficult to go to college as the daughter of a hip-hop icon. She also talks about the hesitation kids in the limelight often feel when it comes to deciding whether or not to go to college.
Meanwhile, Bow Wow talks about the plight of a lot of the cast members on “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta,” as they try to break from under their parents wings and make a name for themselves. Check out this video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Check out more Dish Nation, and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Azealia Banks Denies Cooking Her Dead Cat In Typical Azealia Banks Fashion
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Life Is Good: Drake Shows Off Muscles While Recovering From Knee Surgery
- Alicia Keys Launches New Skincare Products Through Her Beauty Brand Keys Soulcare
- YFN Lucci Turns Himself In, Facing Murder Rap
- U.S. Postal Service Supervisor Sentenced For Jacking Video Games Consoles From The Mail