Reginae Carter talks about adjusting to college life at Clark-Atlanta University, and why it’s not so difficult to go to college as the daughter of a hip-hop icon. She also talks about the hesitation kids in the limelight often feel when it comes to deciding whether or not to go to college.
Meanwhile, Bow Wow talks about the plight of a lot of the cast members on “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta,” as they try to break from under their parents wings and make a name for themselves. Check out this video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Check out more Dish Nation, and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Another Spinoff: Kandi, Todd & Mama Joyce Star In #KandiAndTheGang About Old Lady Gang Restaurant [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Ray J Asks Fans To Send Freaky Pictures To Get Flewed Out For A Meet & Greet [WATCH]
- Jini Thornton Explains How You May Be Able To Get Your Students Loans Canceled [WATCH]
- Visionary Spike Lee To Be Honored With Directors Guild Of America’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- Issa Rae’s Raedio Signs Content Development Deal With Audible
- ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Recap: Diana Chooses Violence, Reads Monet For Filth At The Dinner Table
- Anthony Mackie To Direct Film About Civil Rights Trailblazer Claudette Colvin
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- Morehouse College Establishes Institute Centered On Black Male Research