Reginae Carter talks about adjusting to college life at Clark-Atlanta University, and why it’s not so difficult to go to college as the daughter of a hip-hop icon. She also talks about the hesitation kids in the limelight often feel when it comes to deciding whether or not to go to college.
Meanwhile, Bow Wow talks about the plight of a lot of the cast members on “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta,” as they try to break from under their parents wings and make a name for themselves. Check out this video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Check out more Dish Nation, and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kierra Sheard Shares Details From Her New Book “Big, Bold & Beautiful” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kenosha Police Revealed Officer Who Shot Jacob Blake Was Cleared For Duty Two Weeks Ago
- Bobby Brown ‘Definitely’ Believes Nick Gordon To Blame For Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Deaths
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- DMX’s Ex-Wife Tashera Simmons Pays Tribute To Rapper On Her 50th Birthday
- New True-Crime Doc About The Murder of Jam Master Jay Coming To ABC Streaming Apps Friday
- 26-Year Veteran Police Officer Kimberly A. Potter Identified As Daunte Wright’s Killer
- CDC & FDA Hit Pause Button On Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine After 6 Cases of Rare Blood Clotting
- Funk Flex Calls Cardi B A Terrible Rapper
- DMX’s Family Says Beware Of Scammers