Reginae Carter talks about adjusting to college life at Clark-Atlanta University, and why it’s not so difficult to go to college as the daughter of a hip-hop icon. She also talks about the hesitation kids in the limelight often feel when it comes to deciding whether or not to go to college.
Meanwhile, Bow Wow talks about the plight of a lot of the cast members on “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta,” as they try to break from under their parents wings and make a name for themselves. Check out this video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Check out more Dish Nation, and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Jon Platt To Be First African-American Music Publishing CEO At Sony/ATV
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”