Reginae Carter and Bow Wow came through to the show to talk “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” season 2! talks about working on a book with her mom and focusing on school. She explains that her passions in the entertainment field lie with acting, not singing. She also talks about the biggest misconceptions about her as the daughter of celebrities.
Watch more Dish Nation and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Harrowing Photos Of Border Patrol With Whips On Horseback Hunting Haitian Migrants Evoke Images Of Slavery
- The Way Gabby Petito’s Fiancé Brian Laundrie Has Evaded Arrest Epitomizes White Privilege
- Toni Braxton Launches Body Care Brand “Nude Sugar” For Women of Color
- Sha’Carri Richardson Responds to Usain Bolt Telling Her To “Be Focused and Not Say Too Much”
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- EXCLUSIVE: Nia Long On Passing Of Anthony ‘A.J.’ Johnson: ‘A.J. Was A Joy To Work With On Set’
- Is The NBA Working With Feds? Carmelo Anthony Seems To Think So
- Wack 100 Claims To Have Part 2 of Kim Kardashian & Ray J’s Legendary Sex Tape
- Niecy Nash’s Hollywood Glam Look Is What The Emmys Red Carpet Needed