Reginae Carter and Bow Wow came through to the show to talk “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” season 2! talks about working on a book with her mom and focusing on school. She explains that her passions in the entertainment field lie with acting, not singing. She also talks about the biggest misconceptions about her as the daughter of celebrities.
Watch more Dish Nation and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 90’s Rapper Coolio Dead at 59
- Hot Spot: Boosie Badazz & T.I. Set To Have A Reality Show With Their Kids [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Talks About The Cure Of Sickle Cell During National Sickle Cell Awareness Month [WATCH]
- [Photo] PnB Rock’s Suspected Killer Identified By Police
- First Look Photos From Paramount+ ‘Fantasy Football’ Film Starring Marsai Martin & Omari Hardwick
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Kyrie Irving Talks About Sacrificing Over $100 Million With The Brooklyn Nets To Stay Unvaxxed
- Moneybagg Yo Becomes The First Artist To Walk Out NFL Team At The Titans VS Raiders Game
- Is Your Favorite Show One Of The 100 Greatest Of All Time?