The hit show “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” is on its second season. Each one of the stars are growing and flourishing in their own way. According to When Rap Was Real, Reginae Carter wants to quit the show now.
Some fans are having a lot of issues with the little girl they once loved. Now that she is older they believe she has another side to her and don’t like it. Her mother, Toya Wright, is now speaking out about how her daughter is portrayed and edited on the show.
“I put up with the BS last season,” said Toya Wright. I refuse to let y’all play my child and me like I raised a disrespectful brat. The editing of this show is f*cking ridiculous.. enough is enough. Please don’t call us next season. #wedone.”
On Twitter fans talk about how she is a brat and needs to grow up. Some of them are also sad to see her go, but understand that this is a lot to take on. Carter has yet to speak out whether she is leaving or not, but from the looks of it her mother is sick of this.
- South Carolina Fifth Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not A Fight According To Officials
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Co-Star
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]
- K. Michelle’s Surrogate Confirms She’s Carrying Twins [VIDEO]
- Is Social Media Stalking Detrimental To Our Mental Health?
- TSA Agents Reveal Their Body Scanners Might Be Discriminatory Against Black Women
- Watch: Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth” Song & Short Film to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment
- For People Asking What Ciara’s Prayer Was To Receive A Rare, Christ-Loving, Black, NFL Star, She Answered