It’s too early in the morning to mess with some people. Roy Wood Jr. called up a man and claimed that he pushed back the number on the odometer of the car he traded in. The man traded in the car two months ago and didn’t understand why they are calling now so he hung up.
When Wood tried calling again he got hung up on. Then the man began to curse him out and Wood told him he would kick his ass. The man on the phone was ready and hung up again. Finally he found out he was being pranked.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- ‘The Wire’ Honored With ‘Classic TV’ Award By American Black Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Should The Size Of The Ring Matter?!
- Gary’s Tea: Nick Cannon & Tamron Hall Were Almost An Item? [VIDEO]
- After Clip Of Marc Daly Saying He Hates Being Married Surfaces, Kenya Moore Drops His Last Name From Her Social Media
- Kobe Bryant’s Older Sister Gets A Tribute Tattoo For Kobe & Gianna [Photo]
- Congress Passes Bill Named For Emmett Till, Making Lynching A Federal Hate Crime
- Eminem Launches Social Media #GodzillaChallenge