Special K might be in the comedy business, but has been working on venturing into something new. He recently began selling side chick greeting cards the day after Valentine’s Day and they are truly unforgettable. In one of the cards it talks about a man loving his side chick for realizing she will never meet his mom or son.
Another card mentioned that he likes the fact she doesn’t talk to him in the streets, but they are good in the sheets. All the cards had a special rhyme dedicated to different side chicks. Hallmark doesn’t support these cards yet, but you never know.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Go “Boneless” With Name Change
- Tiffany Boone Speaks On Jason Mitchell Drama, Uncomfortable Work Environment
- KiKi Says She Hates These Things About Girls Trips: “The Girl Constantly Texting Her Man” [VIDEO]
- Ellen Surprises Amazing Black DC Teacher Who Pampers His Students [VIDEO]
- Boris Kodjoe Subtly Reads T.I. on Making Good Decisions For a Successful Marriage
- Esther Scott, ‘Birth Of A Nation’, ‘Boyz N The Hood’ Actress, Dead At Age 66 Of Heart Attack
- Body Of Missing Fort Valley State Student Anitra Gunn Found
- Report: New York Rapper Pop Smoke Shot & Killed In Home Invasion
- BRUH: Man Kidnaps Woman, Forces Her To Watch ‘Roots’ To Better Understand Racism
- Mattel Releases New Doll In Honor Of First-Ever Black Barbie’s 40th Anniversary