Special K might be in the comedy business, but has been working on venturing into something new. He recently began selling side chick greeting cards the day after Valentine’s Day and they are truly unforgettable. In one of the cards it talks about a man loving his side chick for realizing she will never meet his mom or son.
Another card mentioned that he likes the fact she doesn’t talk to him in the streets, but they are good in the sheets. All the cards had a special rhyme dedicated to different side chicks. Hallmark doesn’t support these cards yet, but you never know.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- News Roundup: Harvey Weinstein Reaches $44 Million Settlement with Accusers, PUMA to Drop More Nipsey Hussle Collabs, & More
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Free Smoke: Drake Responds To Critics For His ‘Disrespectful’ Courtside Antics
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, He Responds On Instagram
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week