Special K might be in the comedy business, but has been working on venturing into something new. He recently began selling side chick greeting cards the day after Valentine’s Day and they are truly unforgettable. In one of the cards it talks about a man loving his side chick for realizing she will never meet his mom or son.
Another card mentioned that he likes the fact she doesn’t talk to him in the streets, but they are good in the sheets. All the cards had a special rhyme dedicated to different side chicks. Hallmark doesn’t support these cards yet, but you never know.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- John David Washington Explains Why He Used To Lie About Being Denzel Washington’s Son
- Daniel Kaluuya To Star As Fred Hampton In ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Oprah Erects 26 Billboards Around Louisville Calling For Justice For Breonna Taylor
- Op Alert: Republicans Fear Kanye West Presidential Run Could Backfire On Donald Trump
- LeBron James Has The Perfect Response To Donald Trump Not Watching NBA Restart Games
- Music Producer Detail Arrested on Multiple Sexual Assault Charges
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus