For Black children to see superheroes that look like them is a great experience. The Dish Nation crew got together for an outing with children of all ages to see “Black Panther” and after the movie gave them not only advice, but encouragement. Porsha Williams explained to the kids that to have representation like this is magical and they understand we come from royalty.
Headkrack talked about how people doubt us because the color of our skin all the time and explained how he isn’t supposed to be here because of where he came from. He said, “Don’t think because of where you come from you have nothing to offer the world.” We hope the kids never forget those positive words.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mary J. Blige Drops Two New Singles & Announces New Album ‘Good Morning Gorgeous’ [WATCH]
- Rihanna Denies That She’s Pregnant For The 100th Time In A Fan’s DM
- Posting Photos & Videos of Private Individuals Without Their Consent Is Now Banned On Twitter
- Issa Fight: Bizzy Bone And Juicy J Throw Hands At Verzuz [Watch]
- Da Jig?: DaBaby Hasn’t Donated A Single Cent To HIV/AIDS Organizations After Meetings: Report
- Were Michigan Students Warned Of Danger By Mass Shooter, Ethan Crumbly Beforehand?
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- “Dickinson” Exclusive: Ziwe Puts Her Special Sauce On Sojourner Truth In This Comedic Clip
- Taraji P. Henson Shares The First Look At Her Character Ahead Of ‘Annie Live!’