For Black children to see superheroes that look like them is a great experience. The Dish Nation crew got together for an outing with children of all ages to see “Black Panther” and after the movie gave them not only advice, but encouragement. Porsha Williams explained to the kids that to have representation like this is magical and they understand we come from royalty.
Headkrack talked about how people doubt us because the color of our skin all the time and explained how he isn’t supposed to be here because of where he came from. He said, “Don’t think because of where you come from you have nothing to offer the world.” We hope the kids never forget those positive words.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Homeowners Pitch To Real Estate Tycoons In Netflix’s New Reality Series ‘Buy My House’
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- Mom Suing School Over Cotton Picking Project Spotlights Trend Of Misguided Slavery Related Lessons
- Foes Turn Friends In The Trailer For Season 5 Of Netflix’s ‘Cobra Kai’
- Houston Woman Says She Was Poisoned Outside Popular Venue
- Eric Jaye Fights Temptation On His New Single ‘Belladonna’
- Manti Te’o Says Jay-Z Inspired Him To Speak About Catifsh Girlfriend Controversy
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Gives Insightful Story On The Making Of His Biggest Hit ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Nicki Minaj, LL Cool J, And Jack Harlow Will Host The 2022 VMAs
- An Alleged Racist Juneteenth Party With A Trump Shine Is Giving Big ‘Get Out’ Vibes: Here’s What We Know