Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- Here’s What Joe Biden Said About The Murder Of MLK Versus The Murder Of George Floyd [WATCH]
- Venus Williams Says She’s A Virgin + Pastor Michael Todd Puts Spit On Man’s Face During Sermon
- Marilyn Mosby’s ‘Bogus’ Federal Indictment Is Rooted In ‘Racial Animus,’ Her Attorney Says
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Announce New Joint Fragrance, ‘The Fragrance Duo Harmony’ By R&C Fragrance
- Texas School Board Member Getting Death Threats For Racist Comments About Black Teachers
- Young Dolph’s Partner Mia Jaye Talks Moving With Purpose After His Death
- Jay-Z & Kanye West Make ‘Rolling Stone’ Mag’s 10 Highest-Paid Musicians of 2021 List
- Listen To RCA Inspiration Artist DOE’s New Single “When I Pray”
- 10 Times Your Faves Sampled 2022 Urban One Honorees Gamble & Huff
- H.E.R Opens Up About Her Evolution As A Woman Ahead Of Tonight’s Urban One Honors: ‘I Decided To Just Be H.E.R’