Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- Niecy Nash’s Hollywood Glam Look Is What The Emmys Red Carpet Needed
- Dr. Collier Says These Specific People Should Get The COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Are People Getting Too Sensitive About What’s On TV? [WATCH]
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- An Atlanta Man Was Put On Hold By 911 Minutes After Being Shot
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Uptown’s Finest: Dapper Dan To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID, Urges Followers To “Get Vaccinated”
- Legislation Introduced To Make Rosa Parks Day A Federal Holiday