Fergie made headlines after failing to sing the national anthem at the NBA– All Star Game. The singer tried to jazz up the song, struggled and led to her being a trending topic on social media. Wendy Williams decided to address Fergie’s voice during hot topics, but ended up talking about other artist that she believes can’t sing.
Williams mentioned that there are several singers that can sing “raw dog.” She listed Aretha Franklin, Mariah Carey and a couple others. Then she went on to say that Jennifer Lopez, Janet Jackson and Beyoncè need auto-tune to help them sing.
While some members of the audience clapped others couldn’t believe what she said. This isn’t the first time the talk show host has mentioned that Beyoncè can’t sing, but she better be prepared for all the Beyhive comments. What do you think of Wendy Williams comments?
- South Carolina Fifth Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not A Fight According To Officials
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Co-Star
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]
- K. Michelle’s Surrogate Confirms She’s Carrying Twins [VIDEO]
- Is Social Media Stalking Detrimental To Our Mental Health?
- TSA Agents Reveal Their Body Scanners Might Be Discriminatory Against Black Women
- Watch: Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth” Song & Short Film to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment
- For People Asking What Ciara’s Prayer Was To Receive A Rare, Christ-Loving, Black, NFL Star, She Answered