On Halloween fans watched as Wendy Williams fainted during a taping. According to Eur Web, a similar incident almost happened during her show. Williams normally walks around to greet her audience and after shaking one young ladies hand almost fell back into her.
The talk show host has decided to cancel tapings for the rest of the week due to this. A spokesperson for her said, “Wendy is still experiencing flu-like symptoms, and so she can rest up and get better, we have decided to cancel tapings the rest of the week.” In the video posted the camera moves off of Williams as she falls back.
We are so happy she is taking time out to rest. After Williams fainted during her show last year she continued to do her show and said, “I’m a champ and I’m back.” Get well soon Wendy Williams!
- Black Tony In Need Of Comfort After Dog Dies
- Gary’s Tea: Twitter Is Outraged Over Serena Williams GQ Cover, Towanda Braxton Buys Herself A Mansion & More [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Opens Up About Why She’s Such A Private Person And Janet Jackson Coming To Her Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rickey Smiley For Real: The Awkward Moment You And Your Ex Are Forced To Be Around Each Other [VIDEO]
- California Inmates Are Being Paid $1 An Hour To Fight Massive Wildfire
- All The Ways Michelle Obama Has Thrown Shade at Trump
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
- CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights
- Jill Scott Got Everybody Talkin’ Nasty For This One Reason [VIDEO]
- AM Roundup: GQ Sparks Serena Williams Controversy, The Game’s Wildfire Conspiracy, Missy & Timbaland Head Back to the Studio