17-year-old, Madeleine Wilford was shot multiple times at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. According to PEOPLE, Wilford is now fighting for her life after multiple surgeries. She is a player on the girls basketball team and is loved by so many.
The coach at the school, Marilyn Rule wrote about her player on Facebook and said, “One of my basketball players is fighting for her life! Please pray for Maddy Wilford…We Love You Maddy.” Her mother, Missy mentioned that doctors aren’t sure how many times she was shot, but they are so thankful that she is alive. Shooter, Nikolas Cruz is in custody and being held without bond.
So far he has been charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder. Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School held a vigil for the students that were killed during this tragic event. One of her teammates, Emily Cashion said, “She’s funny. She gets along with everyone,” She keeps everyone up when we’re having a bad day or not having a good game.” We will continue to keep these families in our prayers.
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox
- Dwight Howard Confirms Engagement To 21-Year-Old Te’a Cooper
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Is Top-Paid Actor According To Forbes
- Producer Sues Drake & Big Freedia Over Allegedly Stealing Beat For “Nice For What”
- Any Time, Any Place: 6 Seniors Arrested for Public Sex