17-year-old, Madeleine Wilford was shot multiple times at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. According to PEOPLE, Wilford is now fighting for her life after multiple surgeries. She is a player on the girls basketball team and is loved by so many.
The coach at the school, Marilyn Rule wrote about her player on Facebook and said, “One of my basketball players is fighting for her life! Please pray for Maddy Wilford…We Love You Maddy.” Her mother, Missy mentioned that doctors aren’t sure how many times she was shot, but they are so thankful that she is alive. Shooter, Nikolas Cruz is in custody and being held without bond.
So far he has been charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder. Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School held a vigil for the students that were killed during this tragic event. One of her teammates, Emily Cashion said, “She’s funny. She gets along with everyone,” She keeps everyone up when we’re having a bad day or not having a good game.” We will continue to keep these families in our prayers.
- Gary’s Tea: Tariq From ‘Power’ Has Received Over 300 Death Threats In Real Life [VIDEO]
- Unsung R&B Cruise Performer Teddy Riley Shares Fun Advice For People Aboard Ship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Woman Arrested In Minneapolis Realtor Murder; Another Suspect Sought
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- News You Can’t Use With Special K: What Do Politicians Have In Common With Gary With Da Tea? [VIDEO]
- Eva’s Corner: At What Age Should Parents Kick Their Children Out Of The House? [VIDEO]
- Black Tony’s Selling Tickets To Rickey Smiley’s Unsung R&B Cruise [VIDEO]
- Parent Helped Attack ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Star’s Daughter In High School Bathroom [Video]
- Juice WRLD’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Former Mississippi State Wide Receiver De’Runnya Wilson Killed