Tara Wallace was hanging out on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” The former “Love & Hip-Hop” star touched on everything, starting with the wild and crazy cheating scandal that went down between herself, her ex, Peter Gunz, and Amina Buddafly. She talks about the authenticity of that whole season, as she went through everything in real time, in front of the cameras. Tara talks about her wig line, “Wow Ebony,” and her mission to provide affordable, quality beauty looks to the hardworking women on a budget every where.
Tara also touches on the misconceptions we pass around about love & relationships, why reality TV stars need to unionize, and much more! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
- News Roundup: Tiger Woods Back, #KanyeWestChallenge, Why Your DMs May Not Be As Safe As You Thought
- Why It’s Time To Invest And How To Get Started
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Lil Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Obama Officiates Wedding In Chicago [VIDEO]
- Drake Postponed Tour Dates Due To Illness
- T.I. Is Curating a Pop-Up Trap Music Museum
- This Is What Bisexual Men Want You to Know About Their Experience
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says