Tara Wallace was hanging out on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” The former “Love & Hip-Hop” star touched on everything, starting with the wild and crazy cheating scandal that went down between herself, her ex, Peter Gunz, and Amina Buddafly. She talks about the authenticity of that whole season, as she went through everything in real time, in front of the cameras. Tara talks about her wig line, “Wow Ebony,” and her mission to provide affordable, quality beauty looks to the hardworking women on a budget every where.
Tara also touches on the misconceptions we pass around about love & relationships, why reality TV stars need to unionize, and much more! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Arrest Warrant Out For Ex-Disney Star Orlando Brown
- Iyanla Vanzant Says Mo’Nique Can’t Fight Netflix Alone
- Marvin Gaye Estate Wins “Blurred Lines” Appeal, Pharrell & Robin Thicke Need To Cut The Check
- Amber Rose Confirms Break Up With 21 Savage
- Why Jazz In The Gardens Means So Much To Rickey Smiley [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Who Done It: Robber Shoots Himself In The Hand [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Why Roy Wood Jr. Has To Buy A Grandma New Pampers [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tyler Perry Speaks On His Battle With Blue Ivy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Alvin Ailey Biopic On Famed Choreographer On The Way
- Why Black Tony Needs A Nurse [EXCLUSIVE]