Tara Wallace talks about whether she’d go back to “Love & Hip-Hop.” She also talks about her desire to use her platform to promote healthy, early conversations about love & relationships for both boys and girls. Tara talks about the major gap between men and women’s understanding of relationships, and why we need to be encouraging people to tell the truth about what they want from the very beginning.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kimberly Elise Receives Backlash After Praising The Overturning Of Roe V. Wade
- R. Kelly Gets Longer Sentence Than Ghislaine Maxwell After Separate Sex Trafficking Convictions
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Slay In All Black Looks For A Romantic Date Night
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shines In Bright Yellow Cong Tri Gown
- National Birth Equity Collaborative Keeps Fighting For Black Birthing People After SCOTUS Decision
- Babyface Signs With Capitol Records, Unveils New Project ‘Girls Night Out’
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Sony Announces ‘Ghostbusters’ Sequel Is Coming In 2023
- Cardi B Flexes In Archive Mugler And Her Birthday Suit For The Gram
- Supreme Court Reinstates Louisiana Voting Map Deemed Racist By Federal Judge