Tara Wallace talks about whether she’d go back to “Love & Hip-Hop.” She also talks about her desire to use her platform to promote healthy, early conversations about love & relationships for both boys and girls. Tara talks about the major gap between men and women’s understanding of relationships, and why we need to be encouraging people to tell the truth about what they want from the very beginning.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tami Ever After: Tami Roman Lands ‘Basketball Wives’ Spinoff Show
- Apollo Nida Rearrested Just 9 Days After Release From Federal Prison
- Jada Pinkett Smith To Receive “Trailblazer” Honor At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- Kevin Durant Confirms Ruptured Achilles With Post-Surgery Photo
- Karrueche Gets Candid On What It Took To Escape Her Past And Become An Actress
- Mary J. Blige To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award Honor At 2019 BET Awards
- Social Media Users Think There Is A Serial Killer In The Dominican Republic
- Good Burger Pop-Up Restaurant to Open This Summer
- Sasha Obama Graduates High School [PHOTOS]