Tara Wallace came through to the morning show studio! She talks about how she deals with getting nude photos from strangers every morning, and being a tomboy as a result of growing up with eight brothers in Mississippi. She also talks about auditioning from home, and how, because of modern technology, there is no excuse not to be go after what you want. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch Blue Ivy Carter Gettin’ It To “Before I Let Go” During Dance Recital [VIDEO]
- She Said “You Didn’t Fight For Me As A Father:” Common Talks About Mending Relationship With His Daughter On “Red Table Talk”
- Ciara Shuts Down Hater Who Slammed Her Appearance In Taylor Swift’s Pro-LGBTQ Music Video
- Minnie From “Little Women Of Atlanta” Arrested For DUI
- New Study Reveals Unmarried Women With No Kids Are The ‘Healthiest and Happiest Population Subgroup’
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- “Don’t Call Me Auntie”: Ava DuVernay, Gayle King & Oprah Aren’t Here For It
- Four Shot, Three Arrested After Shooting During Toronto Raptors Parade
- ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification
- Study: More Women Prefer Men with ‘Dad Bods’ Rather Than Abs