Tara Wallace visited “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She opened up about obstacles she has encountered with dating as a mother and a reality TV alum. She talks about the problems with reality TV’s exploitation of its talent, and the need for a union. She talks about a lot of the business ventures she has been trying out, and mapping out for the future. Now, she explains, she has been auditioning and working toward building her acting career.
Tara talks about her wig line, “Wild Ebony,” and how it aims to provide affordable beauty looks to women on a budge “trying to make it happen.” She also talks about how the current popular trend of wearing wigs is a positive thing for folks who have conditions or illnesses that effect hair growth. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- FBI Seizes Basquiat Paintings From Orlando Museum Over Authenticity Concerns
- Off-Duty Rhode Island Cop Caught On Video Attacking Black State Senate Candidate
- Ciara Serves In An All Black LITA By Ciara Look That We Love
- Black Ink Crew’s Ceaser Emanuel Says He Was Set Up, Under Investigation By Animal Services
- Videos Show Massive Crowds At South African Nightclub Where ’22 Teenagers’ Died
- NBA Star Pascal Siakam Donates Laptops To Underserved Youth In Toronto
- Ghanaian Designer Ruby Buah Brings Kua Designs To US In 5 City Pop-Up Tour
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Beach Body On Instagram And Gives Us Body Goals
- Lala Anthony Celebrates Her Birthday With A Stunning IG Photoshoot
- Philly Street Named After NBA Legend Rasheed Wallace