Tara Wallace visited “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She opened up about obstacles she has encountered with dating as a mother and a reality TV alum. She talks about the problems with reality TV’s exploitation of its talent, and the need for a union. She talks about a lot of the business ventures she has been trying out, and mapping out for the future. Now, she explains, she has been auditioning and working toward building her acting career.
Tara talks about her wig line, “Wild Ebony,” and how it aims to provide affordable beauty looks to women on a budge “trying to make it happen.” She also talks about how the current popular trend of wearing wigs is a positive thing for folks who have conditions or illnesses that effect hair growth. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gary’s Tea: Brat Loves Judy! Da Brat Announces Her Official Wedding Date With Jesseca ‘Judy’ Dupart [WATCH]
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- The Hot Girl Coach Is Here: Megan Thee Stallion & Her Knees Star In Nike’s Latest “Play New” Campaign
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- A Trial Date For Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Has Finally Been Set
- Birdman Explains Why He Used To Kiss Lil Wayne On The Lips [Video]
- In His Dreams: R. Kelly’s Trial Defense Compares Him To MLK During Closing Arguments
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- New Blessings: Kash Doll Reveals She’s Pregnant Ahead Of ‘BMF’ Premiere