Tara Wallace visited “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She opened up about obstacles she has encountered with dating as a mother and a reality TV alum. She talks about the problems with reality TV’s exploitation of its talent, and the need for a union. She talks about a lot of the business ventures she has been trying out, and mapping out for the future. Now, she explains, she has been auditioning and working toward building her acting career.
Tara talks about her wig line, “Wild Ebony,” and how it aims to provide affordable beauty looks to women on a budge “trying to make it happen.” She also talks about how the current popular trend of wearing wigs is a positive thing for folks who have conditions or illnesses that effect hair growth. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Is R. Kelly Homeless? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Did Blac Chyna Leak Her Own Sex Tape? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Russell Simmons Surfaces In Bali
- Did Remy Ma’s Sister Shoot At Another Woman? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Oprah Claps Back At Trump’s “Insecure” Diss
- Will Smith Celebrates 10 Million Instagram Followers With Epic Recap [VIDEO]
- Footage Of Tekashi69’s LAX Brawl [VIDEO]
- Woman Hides From Cops By Standing Very, Very Still Under Laundry Basket [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ex-NFL Player Rae Carruth Tries To Make Amends With Son For The Role He Played In The Death Of His Mother
- Remy Ma’s Sister Allegedly Shoots Up Car And Runs Over Bleeding Victim