Tara Wallace visited “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She opened up about obstacles she has encountered with dating as a mother and a reality TV alum. She talks about the problems with reality TV’s exploitation of its talent, and the need for a union. She talks about a lot of the business ventures she has been trying out, and mapping out for the future. Now, she explains, she has been auditioning and working toward building her acting career.
Tara talks about her wig line, “Wild Ebony,” and how it aims to provide affordable beauty looks to women on a budge “trying to make it happen.” She also talks about how the current popular trend of wearing wigs is a positive thing for folks who have conditions or illnesses that effect hair growth. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Jon Platt To Be First African-American Music Publishing CEO At Sony/ATV
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”