This week, “Black Panther,” the most anticipated film of 2018 hits theaters nationwide. Chadwick Boseman spoke during an interview about what he has realized the film means to kids.
He talked about two terminally ill children he had been communicating with throughout the filming process, who told Chadwick that they were trying to hold on long enough to see it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from from Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gabrielle Union Keeps It Sleek In A Blazer And Jeans For Latest Ensemble
- Chloe Bailey Is Stunning In a Alexandre Vauthier One Shoulder Gown
- Clemson University ‘Affirmative Action Bake Sale’ Cookie Prices Based On The Buyer’s Race
- Ciara Shows Off Her Style In A Custom Black Gown
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Here’s What To Expect At The 2023 Grammy Awards
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Jay-Z to Perform at Grammys With DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- White History Month Is Trending On Twitter Because…Of Course It Is!