Some people seem to be feeling some type of way about Michael B. Jordan‘s alleged Latina girlfriend. Rumors sparked on Twitter that black women were calling for a boycott of the highly anticipated “Black Panther” movie, in which he plays the villain. But upon close examination, it doesn’t look like anybody’s actually that pressed, other than people expecting black people to be mad about Michael’s new boo.
The fact is, Michael B. Jordan and his girlfriend should have nothing to do with anybody’s reasons for going or not going to “Black Panther.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- Eva’s Corner: How Cow Milk & Other Regular Foods May Be Affecting Your Libido [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Sheryl Underwood Auditions To Play Whitney Houston In A Biopic? [VIDEO]
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: What Do You Do When You Can’t Find Any Camouflage Pants? [VIDEO]
- Ne-Yo Getting Divorced, Monica May Be Reconciling With Her Ex Husband & More [VIDEO]
- “You Are Still Our Sister”: Loni Love Sends Message To Tamar Braxton During The Real‘s 1,000th Episode Celebration
- Woman Suing Rick James Estate For $50M After Claiming He Raped Her In 1979 When She Was 15-Years-Old
- Damon Dash Sues Ex-Wife Rachel Roy for Fraud
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- ‘Queen of Katwe’ Actress, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, Dies At Age 15