Some people seem to be feeling some type of way about Michael B. Jordan‘s alleged Latina girlfriend. Rumors sparked on Twitter that black women were calling for a boycott of the highly anticipated “Black Panther” movie, in which he plays the villain. But upon close examination, it doesn’t look like anybody’s actually that pressed, other than people expecting black people to be mad about Michael’s new boo.
The fact is, Michael B. Jordan and his girlfriend should have nothing to do with anybody’s reasons for going or not going to “Black Panther.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘Failure For Our Democracy’: Senate Fails To Advance Police Reform Dropping The Ball On George Floyd Justice In Policing Act
- Ludacris Teams With Netflix For New Animated Series ‘Karma’s World’
- Sweet Nothings: Man Stabbed McDonald’s Customer After Argument Sparked Over Too Much Sugar In Coffee
- Eddie Murphy Secured The Bag In Three Picture, First-Look Film Deal With Amazon Studios
- Gary’s Tea: Brat Loves Judy! Da Brat Announces Her Official Wedding Date With Jesseca ‘Judy’ Dupart [WATCH]
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- The Hot Girl Coach Is Here: Megan Thee Stallion & Her Knees Star In Nike’s Latest “Play New” Campaign
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- A Trial Date For Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Has Finally Been Set