Some people seem to be feeling some type of way about Michael B. Jordan‘s alleged Latina girlfriend. Rumors sparked on Twitter that black women were calling for a boycott of the highly anticipated “Black Panther” movie, in which he plays the villain. But upon close examination, it doesn’t look like anybody’s actually that pressed, other than people expecting black people to be mad about Michael’s new boo.
The fact is, Michael B. Jordan and his girlfriend should have nothing to do with anybody’s reasons for going or not going to “Black Panther.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Whitney Houston Hologram Tour Dates Announced!
- ‘Set it Off’ Remake On the Way with Issa Rae
- Keke Palmer Gets Candid About Zodiac Signs, Advice To Younger Self & More
- Lil Wayne Cancels St. Louis Concert Due To Police Altercation
- Wiz Khalifa Will Play Death In Upcoming Apple TV+ Show ‘Dickinson’
- Kamala Harris Calls For Impeachment Of Brett Kavanaugh After Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Petty Papi: Drake Trolls Kanye West With New Hoodie
- Tamika Mallory Cuts Ties With Women’s March Amidst Infighting And Anti-Semitism Accusations
- Pimp C’s Wife Congratulates Megan Thee Stallion On Roc Nation Deal, Has A Lit Gift For Her
- Kevin Hart Sued By Sex Tape Partner For $60 Million, Claims He Was In On Secretly Recording It