Melanie Fiona has been with her boyfriend, Jared Cotter for years and in 2016 they welcomed their son, Cameron Lincoln. He wanted to give her something special for Valentine’s Day and decided to do a family photo shoot. Fiona, Cotter and their son all were dressed in denim ready to take pictures.
During the shoot he got down on one knee and proposed to Fiona. Each moment was captured in a photo and you could tell she was surprised and happy. Fiona said in her post, “That time You and Cam planned a WHOLE FAKE FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT, as a disguise to capture my forever in the making. 💜 Picture #3 is my fav 😱 #LoveAllYearLong#EverydayIsThe14th #HappyValentinesDayxo.”
Cotter is a singer and songwriter. They have been together since 2013, but experienced a lot of ups and downs in their relationship. Cotter even mentioned in an Instagram post that he always knew they were supposed to be together and that she was going to be his wife one day.
RELATED: Is Venus Williams Engaged?
RELATED: Eva Marcille Is Engaged
- GoFundMe Grows For Disabled Veteran Facing 5 Years In Prison Over Medical Marijuana
- Undefeated Boxer Travell “Black Magic” Mazion Dies In Texas Car Crash
- George Floyd’s Family Sues Minneapolis And Police Officers Involved In His Killing
- Kelly Rowland Speaks Out, Says She Felt Paralyzed By Beyoncé Comparisons For A Decade
- Nick Cannon Says ViacomCBS Finessed Him Out Of ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Ownership, Diddy Offers Lifeline
- Breonna Taylor Protesters Are Charged With Felonies As Her Killers Remain Free
- Viola Davis Stuns On ‘Vanity Fair’; Shot By A Black Photographer [Photos]
- Megan Thee Stallion Sets The Record Straight, Reveals She Was Shot Before Tory Lanez Arrest
- Bun B Shares Story About JAY-Z Giving Him The Boot From The Set of Beyoncé’s Video
- Hot Spot: Here’s Why Tamera Mowry-Housley Left The Real [WATCH]