Melanie Fiona has been with her boyfriend, Jared Cotter for years and in 2016 they welcomed their son, Cameron Lincoln. He wanted to give her something special for Valentine’s Day and decided to do a family photo shoot. Fiona, Cotter and their son all were dressed in denim ready to take pictures.
During the shoot he got down on one knee and proposed to Fiona. Each moment was captured in a photo and you could tell she was surprised and happy. Fiona said in her post, “That time You and Cam planned a WHOLE FAKE FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT, as a disguise to capture my forever in the making. 💜 Picture #3 is my fav 😱 #LoveAllYearLong#EverydayIsThe14th #HappyValentinesDayxo.”
Cotter is a singer and songwriter. They have been together since 2013, but experienced a lot of ups and downs in their relationship. Cotter even mentioned in an Instagram post that he always knew they were supposed to be together and that she was going to be his wife one day.
RELATED: Is Venus Williams Engaged?
RELATED: Eva Marcille Is Engaged
- Watch: Kanye West & Kim K Have Sunday Service At Howard University [VIDEO]
- Black Cartoon Characters Every ‘Black Twitter’ Member Should Try This Halloween
- These Hilariously Honest Tweets Prove Nobody Cares About Columbus Day
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Training Day’ Prequel To Be Set Two Days Before Rodney King Verdict
- School Vows ‘Appropriate Action’ For Video Showing Teen Brutally Beaten By Other Students
- Russell Wilson & Ciara Create Boutique Management Company
- Horrific Video Released Of Errol Spence Jr.’s Car Crash
- Heavyweight Meme To TV Screen: Watch Deontay Wilder Flaunt His Acting Chops On ‘Magnum P.I.’
- Tia Mowry Shows Off Postpartum Weight Loss, Opens Up About Being Called “Fat” During & After Pregnancy
- Sherri Shepherd Posts Funny Video About Her Frustrations With Her Baby Daddy