Sorry sistas, but Idris Elba is officially off the market! Apparently, the British actor is engaged to his beautiful girlfriend Sabrina Dhowre.
And how he proposed was amazing! Idris got down on one knee during a Friday night screening of his upcoming film, “Yardi” and asked her to marry him in front of everybody! Not being a fool, of course Sabrina said “yes.”
Take a look:
Chills! We love to see all that Black love!!!
Of course, folks on Twitter had a few words about this news:
The engagement comes as a slight surprise for fans given that last year Idris swore he was never getting married again, especially after divorcing twice, as Bossip pointed out. Well clearly, he’s changed his mind on that one.
As we reported before, Idris, 45, met Sabrina, 29, while he was filming “The Mountain Between Us” in Canada last year with the couple making their red carpet debut together in September at the Toronto International Film Festival.
Congrats you two!!!
- When I Was Younger: Blac Youngsta Explains How To Become A Millionaire, What ‘Church On Sunday,’ Has To Do With It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Towanda Braxton To Face Questions Over Of Alleged Fraud In $76K Bankruptcy Matter
- T.I.’s Daughter Deyjah Harris Deleted Her Social Media Accounts
- MCU Casting Director Reveals Chadwick Boseman, Lupita Nyong’o Initially Auditioned For Other Roles
- Akon Says Kanye West Running For President Would Be ‘Great For The Culture’
- Idris Elba Joins Cast of JAY-Z Produced All-Black Western, ‘The Harder They Fall’
- Arizona Police Officer Who Arrested 15-Year-Old With No Limbs Has Placed On Leave
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next
- Jay-Z Allegedly Disappointed in Colin Kaepernick’s Handling of NFL Workout