Former boxer Adrien Broner was in an Atlanta mall when a he was approached by a woman asking for a photo. For some reason, the interaction ended with Broner being carted off to jail on a misdemeanor sexual battery charge. When he came out, camera crews were ready to hear what he had to say.
He gave a funny interview, insisting that the strange woman lied about her claims of sexual assault after the celebrity wouldn’t give her what she wanted. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- J. Cole & Lil’ Pump Sit Down And Squash Beef During This Thought-Provoking Interview [VIDEO]
- 6 HBCU Students Receive “Discover The Unexpected” Journalism Fellowships
- Barbados Elects Island’s First Female Prime Minister
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win in Georgia’s Primary Race
- Kendrick Lamar Reportedly Threatens To Pull Music From Spotify
- Kim Kardashian Tried To Slander Rhymefest, He Responded Eloquently
- 11-Year-Old Receives Southern University Scholarship
- Regina King Headed To HBO With “Watchmen”
- Teen Who Was Once Homeless Receives Full-Ride Scholarship To Harvard University
- Black Entrepreneur Inks Major Tea Distribution Deal With Sam’s Club